A new track from Lil’ Wayne featuring Drake after announcing their upcoming LP project on the way. A dope track most definitely give it a listen and be sure to pick up Carter IV August 29th. You can get the track here.
Kid Cudi to have just release a new track along with the video for it on the same day titled “No One Believes Me.” The song collaborating along with Dot Da Genius and the film shot by Craig Gillespie.
The Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings charts pretax earnings for all living artists whose work is primarily classified as hip-hop or rap. The 2011 edition, for the period from May 2010 to May 2011 has been released, timed perfectly with the launch of Watch the Throne: Jay-Z is hip-hop’s top earner with $37 million in the past 12 months, while Kanye West ranked third.
The full Top 20 list follows.
1. Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter, $37 million;
2. Sean “Diddy” Combs, $35 million;
3. Kanye West, $16 million;
4. Dwayne “Lil Wayne” Carter, Bryan “Birdman” Williams, $15 million (tie);
6. Marshall “Eminem” Mathers, Andre “Dr. Dre” Young, Calvin “Snoop Dogg” Broadus, $14 million (tie);
9. Aliuane “Akon” Thiam, $13 million;
10. Christopher “Ludacris” Bridges, $12 million;
11. Cameron “Wiz Khalifa” Thomaz, Aubrey “Drake” Graham, $11 million (tie);
13. Pharrell Williams, $10 million;
14. Timothy “Timbaland” Mosley, $7 million;
15. Kasseem “Swizz Beatz” Dean, Onika “Nicki Minaj” Maraj, $6.5 million (tie);
17. William “Rick Ross” Roberts, Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson, Armando “Pitbull” Perez, $6 million (tie);
20. Faheem “T-Pain” Najm, Bobby “B.o.B” Simmons, Jr., $5 million (tie)
Directed by Spiff TV Wale makes an appearance on the track “I’m On One” and spits some nice verses that can be expected from his growing dominance with Maybach Music Group. View the video in full with the link below.
Japanese jewerly brand AMBUSH comes together with retailer Revive for the ‘Wild POW!’ chain series. A very nice collective of patterns on the infamous comic book inspired graphic chain which can now be ordered through Revive. Read more to see the run of chains available in limited quantities.
Best known as “Miami’s best kept secret“ this Brazilian/Cuban model started her career in 2006 moving from Nevada to Miami. Her love for fitness programs and participating to compete in the Muscle Mania World Championship ending in 4th place is what got her modeling career to launch. She can be seen in many prints : Muscle Mag Magazine (May/2008), Vibe Blazin Magazine (June /2008), Prime Round Magazine (Oct/2006), Planet muscle (DEC/06), B.B.E Magazine Cover May/07), Fit Models Magazine(6 page layouy May/07), Tease Um Calender Teaseum.com, and Shock Magaazine Cover & 5 Page Layout(Oct/2007). Also to have showed in Amazon.com’s Fashion Catalog as well a Semi Finalist in the WWE Diva Search. Read more to veiw pictures of the BEST KEPT SECRET.
A really cool app to have on the iPhone, the Street Tag app, allows you to tag over any wall desired on the screen of your mobile phone. The application is also built with a social network were you can share you work with other users.